Are donations charged to the donor's cell phone bill?
No. There are many disadvantages to your organization to collect donations this way.
- Must meet multiple qualifications (minimum $500,000 annual revenue, 501c3 status, etc).
- Costly Mandatory Setup Fee ($500).
- Contract with the Service Provider ($99 per month, minimum 6 months)
- Separate contract required with Mobile Giving Foundation
- No donor data is captured for you
- Donation amount limit $20 per month
- Deposit time is 120 days!
- Setup time is 8-12 weeks
- High fees (some providers take up to 50%!)
- You only receive the donation if the donor pays on time
- Donations are processed immediately & you receive the funds in usually 1 business day (may vary depending on the processor).
- No Setup Fees
- No Contracts
- Affordable, flexible plans
- You receive donor data
- No donation cap (amount or frequency)
- Easy, same day setup
- Recurring giving
- Unlimited causes
- One-time Event Package
- Rollout Package
- Awesome customer support
- Full 24/7 Knowledge Base
- Exportable donation/donor information
- and so much more